Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally...

Yesterday i was down with food poisoning and i couldn't really get out of bed... what a day for me... practically i was on leave to do my stuff but to my dismay... i have to bare with my illness.

I did made a call to Jess to chat with her... and i found out that i can't continue going after her anymore. I am probably exhausted already. I can't force someone to like me like the way i liked her... thats a fact... to except the fact is a very hard thing but it is the fact.

My propaganda " Change those things that cannot be accepted but accept those things that cannot be changed".

I am happy for the times that i have spent with her and the the time that is given to me to know her. I shall stop my journey here and hopefully in some other time... we can make things better.

Tomorrow... i will recover fully from my illness and shall continue will my life with all sails up and full speed ahead...

2 comments:

marriedman said...

Eh..halo..spelling mistake leh..

My propaganda " Change those things that cannot be excepted but except those things that cannot be changed".

Accept, not except...kekeke

You write a lot recently ya..A lot of things happen recently ya..It's good to know your "whereabout" thru your blog.kekeke.. Take care bud! You have us as ur supporter all along the way.

Dun rush on thing if it is about to reach the "forcing" stage. Let it be, and you may find a surprise later, just like what you are doing now...

garcon said...

Thank you bro...