Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Gal That I Met Recently...!

After coming back from a holiday in Taman Negara... I started contacting this gal... JESS. She has this tremendous outlook that always shows energy in herself to accelerate further. Though did not talk much to her during the trip, but manage to get her number and contact her.

First meeting... went to Cheras to pass over the trip photos to her and also her frenz... made my first mistake by inserting her personal photos into the CD as well... Damn!!! Found out that she has a dog named Rocky and it seriously looks like my beloved Jenny... same look in the eyes and also the fur colour.

First asignment... not really also la. Perfume spree in PJ... she wanted to get some fragrances and the price was cheap at the warehouse sales. Got her a CK Uphoria... but of course i was not the one paying for it... did not have a good reason to present her anything due to just known each other. Found out that gals seriously love perfume because i had to beratur like 10 rows of humans to pay for the perfume. Luckily i got a CK One for myself too...

First chat thru the phone... We started talking about almost anything... from her history to mine. I know that that's not all about her because she tends to like to be secretive at times. Found out that she was a BA before... my first impression was WOW and Ohh My God at the same time... and that kinda feeling was weird for me... coz i have never had this kinda feeling before. At first i was a little negative about it and she asked me why i had that kinda of thinking... i asked her what was the reason for being a BA... izzit the money, the look, the glamour, the feeling of belonging to a group that thinks alike, the urge of wanting something so badly, the need for using branded stuff, and many more... her answer was the fun... and that includes everything. She just giggle as i revealed the reasons myself. I also found that she loves her family very much and that she have two younger sis who looks and acts like her and both her parents that pamper her so much... can feel when listening to the speech...

No comments: