Friday, August 10, 2007

Frenz 4eva dude...

In my current life... I have 3 dudes that are like bros to me... so valuable eva.

These dudes are named after animals.

The DOG aka Man's Best Fren
A fren who has been with me 4 well too long since our high school days. Being man's best friend, he has always been there for me no matter what kinda situation i am in. Good listener he is and always being patient in many ways. Famous for his blurness after getting to know the SOTONG or SQUID from the Kepong river. The inventor of NASI ABC and also the famous Ho Fun Suet in Puchong to Kepong.

The Cow aka GU GU
A fren since i was still 1 metre in height... has been staying in the same taman for ages... go to the same padang for basketball games... i still remember the good old days of the bicycle ride to school. A high achiever in whatever he does and being determine in everything. If you want some piece of advise and would not wanna pay a single cent... let me know... i can contact him for you. Most like by women for his STEADINESS... but never fall for one of them at any time... till now... you have found your gal dude... bravo!!! amigo.

The Cat aka CK... (excuse me! not Calvin Klein neh...)
Not much of a friend in lower secondary due to his low profileness and goodiness... but we became good friends during our final years in school. (He started to become nasty like me)
Have you ever met a cat staying on a mango tree... if you wanna see one... just let me know! Now currently found his great bebe and finally got tied up to her... but she can't stop us from meeting... kekeke. Famous for his soft heartedness and undecided mind... sure kena psyco!!!

What I have mentioned up there is just some brief descriptions of what i have found in them... but... no matter what happens bros later in life... you will always get a piece of my mind and heart because it is so hard for me to not becoming your friend. Cheers bro!!!

No comments: