Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Lesson Learned!!!

Last Friday, Jess invited me to join her for a clubbing nite at Sanctuary together with her bunch of good friends. I went there at about 11 pm and we proceeded in... that nite was really packed with ppl.

I did not drank much that nite because wanting to look after her in case if she got drunk. Basically also because her friends were so overwhelmed with the bottles of whiskey. I can see that she was enjoying her nite.

1 question came in to my mind... can this kinda of happiness stay on for as long as it takes... you might wake up tomorrow morning having the hell of your life due to hang over. I see them as in my pass where i was also like that back in my younger days.

After the nite was over, i decided to take Jess home but her fren insisted the she must follow him... i did not wanna make a fuss out of anything and finally i decided to let her go with her fren. I did went over to Cheras to see her home but then i realised how stupid i am to do so... and i went home that nite not thinking of anything else...

No comments: